This property is available now.
Looking For Rural style?
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The price reduced to $1000!!
If you love a FLAT rural lifestyle with character and charm, peace and privacy, pockets of bush, a variety of fruit and nut trees and vegetable planters, then you will want to live here. With just over 4.21 hectares (10 acres) of north facing, wide bush outlook and a warm cosy home you can enjoy a country lifestyle on the edge of Auckland city.
Positioned in the prime location halfway between Coatesville and Riverhead only 30 minutes to Auckland CBD (off peak) and 15 minutes to the North Shore. The property faces north providing for all-day sun and gorgeous park-like and forest views.
Presenting an attractive two-level home with four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms (includes master bedroom with ensuite) and two living areas, modern kitchen, spacious open-plan dining and family living with outdoor/indoor flow to a large deck and extensive lawn area making for fantastic outdoor entertaining.
- Located in a no-exit road (Croft Lane)
- Private driveway (with another gate for own private driveway in case of subdivision)
- Fully fenced into 9 paddocks
- Bore water (and rainwater, selectable)
- Located just next to Riverhead forest for horse riding, biking, etc.
- Schools: local primary Coatesville Primary or Albany Primary and secondary schools, Albany Intermediate and Secondary School. For private schools you have Kristin and Pinehurst
- 15 minutes drive to Albany and local amenities
Total move in cost:
4 weeks rent for Bond
1 week rent in advance
1 week rent plus GST for letting fee
Please contact Yi on 021 117 1958 to make an viewing appointment.
more off street parking