Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stunning Sea Views - Superb Section!
- Land: 1,660m² (0.41 acres)
This is prime coastal property, situated just north of Okura and Long Bay.
Weiti is the 830ha comprising the Weiti property on the waterfront between Long Bay and Whangaparoa, accessible from East Coast Road (and ultimately, directly from State Highway 1 via the Weiti interchange).
* Lot 49 has awesome & panoramic views
* Must see this excellently positioned section of 1,660 sqm North and East facing!!
* Vendor circumstances changed - this beautiful section now seriously for sale
* It also has a very large building platform of approximately 670 sqm for ease of design and construction
* Double storey height is permissible on this section. This property is now available on the market!
* Absolutely one of the best sections, easy to build on as it is flat with gentle fall and access onto property one of the easiest
* Grab this opportunity now as prices have steadily increased in the prestigious development and continue to do so.
Weiti Bay has a river on one side, an estuary on another and an ocean in the front - Gem to be discovered, only 30 minutes from Auckland!!
Weiti Bay is the development of approximately 80 ha within Weiti on the coastline. Weiti Bay has 150 lots with approximately 38ha of private common landscape areas within the lots for residents to enjoy, and is a gated community.
Abundance of bush /reserve in between makes for exclusive luxurious living. Sun, sand and 200 year old Kauri forests all in your backyard, great sea views, 25ha Public Parks and 20 ha of conservation gardens with more than 5km of coastal walkways makes this a highly desirable and prized location
* This development has town water supply, water borne sewerage, power, telephone and fully surfaced public roads built to Council standards.
* Call Stephen Burnett 021 957 021 for an exclusive viewing !
* Check out this video link by copying and inserting in your browser: http://youtu.be/dzK3zjwFFMs
1,660m² / 0.41 acres